D.K.K. Careers respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 - Definitions
1. Website (hereinafter: "Website") https://dkkcareers.nl/.
2. Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: "the controller"): D.K.K. Careers, established at Veenkade 6, 2513 EE Den Haag, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 89814010 .
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - Website content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components used on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not take immediate action against any infringement, cannot be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 - Management of the website
For the purpose of proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
• suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a particular category of visitors
• delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette
• make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
1. The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
2. The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
• because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
3. The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
4. If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Article 6 - Collection of data
1. Your personal data will be collected by D.K.K. Careers .
2. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
3. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The personal data that are collected on the website are used mainly by the collector in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and if applicable in order to process your orders. They are recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 7 - Your rights regarding information
1. Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
2. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at .ln.sreerackkd%40ofni
3. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
4. Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
5. Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 8 - Legal obligations
2. If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
Article 9 - Collected data and commercial offers
1. You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: .ln.sreerackkd%40ofni
2. Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
3. If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 10 - Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: like session and login cookies to collect session and login information.
- Anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We cannot see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit has taken place.
- Non-anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like the number of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors.
- Tracking Cookies: like advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant advertisements. By using these cookies we may deduce your personal interests. Thus (other) organisations may show you targeted advertisements when you visit their website. Tracking cookies make profiling possible and treat categories of people differently when targeting advertisements. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
3. Specifically, we use the following cookies on our website:
Anonymised Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
Adobe (analytical cookie)
Facebook (tracking cookie)
Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
4. When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and / or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
5. For more information about using, managing and deleting cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post / cookies # faq
Article 12 - Imagery and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
Article 13 - Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Dmytro Kompaniyets, ln.sreerackkd%40ofni, +31639334922 .
Your permission is required for the use of certain cookies.
3. The type of cookies and their objectives
We use the following types of cookies:
Functional cookies: these allow us to operate the website better and they make our website more user-friendly for the visitor. For example, we store your login details or what you have put in your shopping cart.
Anonymised analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created and on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. For example, the following data can be collected:
• the number of unique visitors
• how often users visit the site
• which pages users view
• how long users view a certain page
• on which page visitors leave the site
Analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website a cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit a cookie is created and on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. This way data may be collected such as:
• the specific pages you've viewed
• how long you stayed on a particular page
• on which page you left the site
Personal tracking cookies: these allow us to learn that besides our website have also visited the relevant other website(s) from our network. The resulting profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like, but only serves to match advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies are therefore not placed without your permission.
Tracking cookies from others: these keep track of the pages you visit on the internet in order to build your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like as known to us, but only serves to match advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies are therefore not placed without your permission.
Social media related cookies: with these cookies websites like Facebook and LinkedIn register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your surfing behavior on the web.
Site improvement cookies: these allow us to test different versions of a web page to see which page is best visited.
4. Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify, limit and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to .ln.sreerackkd%40ofni To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
At any time you can easily block cookies yourself or delete them via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser so that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. View the help function of your browser for this option. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may have consequences for the pleasant use of this website. Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties which, among other things, show you advertisements via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via youronlinechoices.com.
Please note that if you don't want any cookies, we cannot guarantee that our website still works well. Some functions of the site may be lost or you may not be able to visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements at all. The advertisements are then no longer tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. Please refer to the help function of your browsing or click on one of the links below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-delete-data-delete-websites-stored
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/278835
• Safari on smart phone: https://support.apple.com/en-en/HT201265
• Safari on Mac: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
It is also possible that cookies are placed via our websites by others, of which we are not always aware. Do you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Please contact .ln.sreerackkd%40ofni You can also contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they placed, what the reason is, what the lifespan of the cookie is and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
7. Concluding remarks
We will have to adjust these statements from time to time, for example when we adjust our website or change the rules regarding cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact .ln.sreerackkd%40ofni
This cookie statement was created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.com/nl/nl).
1. D.K.K. Careers: D.K.K. Careers, established in Veenkade 6, 2513 EE, The Hague, Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce no. 89814010.
2. Customer: the party which D.K.K. Careers has entered into an agreement with.
3. Parties: D.K.K. Careers and customer together.
4. Consumer: a customer who is an individual acting for private purposes.
1. These terms and conditions will apply to all quotations, offers, activities, orders, agreements and deliveries of services or products by or on behalf of D.K.K. Careers.
2. Parties can only deviate from these conditions if they have explicitly agreed upon in writing.
3. The parties expressly exclude the applicability of supplementary and/or deviating general terms and conditions of the customer or of third parties.
1. All prices used by D.K.K. Careers are in euros, are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of any other costs such as administration costs, levies and travel-, shipping- or transport expenses, unless expressly stated otherwise or agreed otherwise.
2. D.K.K. Careers is entitled to adjust all prices for its products or services, shown in its shop, on its website or otherwise, at any time.
3. D.K.K. Careers offers services on the basis of no cure no pay.
4. In the case of no cure no pay, the payment obligation for the customer arises when the agreed result has been achieved.
Payments and payment term
1. D.K.K. Careers may, at the conclusion of the agreement, require a down payment of up to 50% of the agreed amount.
2. The customer must have paid the full amount within 1 month, after delivery.
3. Payment terms are considered as fatal payment terms. This means that if the customer has not paid the agreed amount at the latest on the last day of the payment term, he is legally in default, without D.K.K. Careers having to send the customer a reminder or to put him in default.
4. D.K.K. Careers reserves the right to make a delivery conditional upon immediate payment or to require adequate security for the total amount of the services or products.
Consequences of late payment
1. If the customer does not pay within the agreed term, D.K.K. Careers is entitled to charge an interest of 2% per month for non-commercial transactions and an interest of 8% per month for commercial transactions from the day the customer is in default, whereby a part of a month is counted for a whole month.
2. When the customer is in default, he is also due to extrajudicial collection costs and may be obliged to pay any compensation to D.K.K. Careers.
3. The collection costs are calculated on the basis of the Reimbursement for extrajudicial collection costs.
4. If the customer does not pay on time, D.K.K. Careers may suspend its obligations until the customer has met his payment obligation.
5. In the event of liquidation, bankruptcy, attachment or suspension of payment on behalf of the customer, the claims of D.K.K. Careers on the customer are immediately due and payable.
6. If the customer refuses to cooperate with the performance of the agreement by D.K.K. Careers, he is still obliged to pay the agreed price to D.K.K. Careers.
Suspension of obligations by the customer
The customer waives the right to suspend the fulfillment of any obligation arising from this agreement.
The customer waives his right to settle any debt to D.K.K. Careers with any claim on D.K.K. Careers.
1. The customer undertakes to insure and keep insured the following items adequately against fire, explosion and water damage as well as theft:
• goods delivered that are necessary for the execution of the underlying agreement
• goods being property of D.K.K. Careers that are present at the premises of the customer
• goods that have been delivered under retention of title
2. At the first request of D.K.K. Careers, the customer provides the policy for these insurances for inspection.
When parties have entered into an agreement with services included, these services only contain best-effort obligations for D.K.K. Careers, not obligations of results.
Performance of the agreement
1. D.K.K. Careers executes the agreement to the best of its knowledge and ability and in accordance with the requirements of good workmanship.
2. D.K.K. Careers has the right to have the agreed services (partially) performed by third parties.
3. The execution of the agreement takes place in mutual consultation and after written agreement and payment of the possibly agreed advance by the customer.
4. It is the responsibility of the customer that D.K.K. Careers can start the implementation of the agreement on time.
5. If the customer has not ensured that D.K.K. Careers can start the implementation of the agreement in time, the resulting additional costs and/or extra hours will be charged to the customer.
Duty to inform by the customer
1. The customer shall make available to D.K.K. Careers all information, data and documents relevant to the correct execution of the agreement to in time and in the desired format and manner.
2. The customer guarantees the correctness, completeness and reliability of the information, data and documents made available, even if they originate from third parties, unless otherwise ensuing from the nature of the agreement.
3. If and insofar as the customer requests this, D.K.K. Careers will return the relevant documents.
4. If the customer does not timely and properly provides the information, data or documents reasonably required by D.K.K. Careers and the execution of the agreement is delayed because of this, the resulting additional costs and extra hours will be charged to the customer.
Duration of the service agreement
1. The agreement between D.K.K. Careers and the customer is entered into for an indefinite period of time, unless it results otherwise from the nature of the agreement or the parties have expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
2. If a fixed-term contract has been entered into, it will be tacitly converted into an open-ended contract at the end of the term, unless 1 of the parties terminates the contract with due observance of a notice period of 3 month(s), or if a consumer terminates the agreement with due observance of a notice period of 1 month causing the agreement to end at the end of the fixed term.
3. If the parties have agreed upon a term for the completion of certain activities, this is never a strict deadline, unless specified explicitly otherwise in writing. If this term is exceeded, the customer must give D.K.K. Careers a written reasonable term to terminate the activities, before it may either terminate the contract or claim damages.
Cancellation of the contract for an indefinite period of time
1. The customer can terminate an agreement that has been concluded for an indefinite period at any time with due observance of a notice period of 3 months.
2. A consumer has the right to terminate an agreement for an indefinite period with due observance of a notice period of 1 month.
1. D.K.K. Careers retains all intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent rights, trademark rights, design and design rights, etc.) on all designs, drawings, writings, data carriers or other information, quotations, images, sketches, models, scale models, etc., unless parties have agreed otherwise in writing.
2. The customer may not copy or have copied the intellectual property rights without prior written permission from D.K.K. Careers, nor show them to third parties and / or make them available or use them in any other way.
1. The client keeps any information he receives (in whatever form) from D.K.K. Careers confidential.
2. The same applies to all other information concerning D.K.K. Careers of which he knows or can reasonably suspect that it is secret or confidential, or of which it can expect that its disclosure may cause damage to D.K.K. Careers.
3. The customer takes all necessary measures to ensure that he keeps the information referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 secret.
4. The obligation of secrecy described in this article does not apply to information:
• which was already made public before the customer heard this information or which later became public without being the result of a violation of the customer's duty to confidentiality
• which is made public by the customer due to a legal obligation
5. The confidentiality obligation described in this article applies for the duration of the underlying agreement and for a period of 3 years after the end thereof.
1. If the customer violates the articles of these general terms and conditions about secrecy or intellectual property, then he forfeits on behalf of D.K.K. Careers an immediately due and payable fine of € 1.000 if the customer is a consumer and € 5.000 if the customer is a company, for each violation and in addition an amount of 5% of the aforementioned amount for each day that this violation continues.
2. No actual damage, prior notice of default or legal proceedings are required in forfeiting the fine referred to in the first paragraph of this article.
3. The forfeiture of the fine referred to in the first paragraph of this article shall not affect the other rights of D.K.K. Careers including its right to claim compensation in addition to the fine.
The customer indemnifies D.K.K. Careers against all third-party claims that are related to the products and/or services supplied by D.K.K. Careers.
1. The customer must examine a product or service provided by D.K.K. Careers as soon as possible for possible shortcomings.
2. If a delivered product or service does not comply with what the customer could reasonably expect from the agreement, the customer must inform D.K.K. Careers of this as soon as possible, but in any case within 1 month after the discovery of the shortcomings.
3. Consumers must inform D.K.K. Careers of this within two months after detection of the shortcomings.
4. The customer gives a detailed description as possible of the shortcomings, so that D.K.K. Careers is able to respond adequately.
5. The customer must demonstrate that the complaint relates to an agreement between the parties.
6. If a complaint relates to ongoing work, this can in any case not lead to D.K.K. Careers being forced to perform other work than has been agreed.
1. The customer must provide any notice of default to D.K.K. Careers in writing.
2. It is the responsibility of the customer that a notice of default actually reaches D.K.K. Careers (in time).
Joint and several Client liabilities
If D.K.K. Careers enters into an agreement with several customers, each of them shall be jointly and severally liable for the full amounts due to D.K.K. Careers under that agreement.
Liability of D.K.K. Careers
1. D.K.K. Careers is only liable for any damage the customer suffers if and insofar as this damage is caused by intent or gross negligence.
2. If D.K.K. Careers is liable for any damage, it is only liable for direct damages that results from or is related to the execution of an agreement.
3. D.K.K. Careers is never liable for indirect damages, such as consequential loss, lost profit, lost savings or damage to third parties.
4. If D.K.K. Careers is liable, its liability is limited to the amount paid by a closed (professional) liability insurance and in the absence of (full) payment by an insurance company of the damages the amount of the liability is limited to the (part of the) invoice to which the liability relates.
5. All images, photos, colors, drawings, descriptions on the website or in a catalog are only indicative and are only approximate and cannot lead to any compensation and/or (partial) dissolution of the agreement and/or suspension of any obligation.
Every right of the customer to compensation from D.K.K. Careers shall, in any case, expire within 12 months after the event from which the liability arises directly or indirectly. This does not exclude the provisions in article 6:89 Dutch Civil Code.
1. The customer has the right to dissolve the agreement if D.K.K. Careers imputably fails in the fulfillment of his obligations, unless this shortcoming does not justify termination due to its special nature or because it is of minor significance.
2. If the fulfillment of the obligations by D.K.K. Careers is not permanent or temporarily impossible, dissolution can only take place after D.K.K. Careers is in default.
3. D.K.K. Careers has the right to dissolve the agreement with the customer, if the customer does not fully or timely fulfill his obligations under the agreement, or if circumstances give D.K.K. Careers good grounds to fear that the customer will not be able to fulfill his obligations properly.
1. In addition to the provisions of article 6:75 Dutch Civil Code, a shortcoming of D.K.K. Careers in the fulfillment of any obligation to the customer cannot be attributed to D.K.K. Careers in any situation independent of the will of D.K.K. Careers, when the fulfillment of its obligations towards the customer is prevented in whole or in part or when the fulfillment of its obligations cannot reasonably be required from D.K.K. Careers .
2. The force majeure situation referred to in paragraph 1 is also applicable - but not limited to: state of emergency (such as civil war, insurrection, riots, natural disasters, etc.); defaults and force majeure of suppliers, deliverymen or other third parties; unexpected disturbances of power, electricity, internet, computer or telecoms; computer viruses, strikes, government measures, unforeseen transport problems, bad weather conditions and work stoppages.
3. If a situation of force majeure arises as a result of which D.K.K. Careers cannot fulfill one or more obligations towards the customer, these obligations will be suspended until D.K.K. Careers can comply with it.
4. From the moment that a force majeure situation has lasted at least 30 calendar days, both parties may dissolve the agreement in writing in whole or in part.
5. D.K.K. Careers does not owe any (damage) compensation in a situation of force majeure, even if it has obtained any advantages as a result of the force majeure situation.
Modification of the agreement
If, after the conclusion of the agreement and before its implementation, it appears necessary to change or supplement its contents, the parties shall timely and in mutual consultation adjust the agreement accordingly.
Changes in the general terms and conditions
1. D.K.K. Careers is entitled to amend or supplement these general terms and conditions.
2. Changes of minor importance can be made at any time.
3. Major changes in content will be discussed by D.K.K. Careers with the customer in advance as much as possible.
4. Consumers are entitled to cancel the agreement in the event of a substantial change to the general terms and conditions.
Transfer of rights
1. The customer cannot transfer its rights deferring from an agreement with D.K.K. Careers to third parties without the prior written consent of D.K.K. Careers.
2. This provision applies as a clause with a property law effect as referred to in Section 3:83 (2) Dutch Civil Code.
Consequences of nullity or annullability
1. If one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions prove null or annullable, this will not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
2. A provision that is null or annullable shall, in that case, be replaced by a provision that comes closest to what D.K.K. Careers had in mind when drafting the conditions on that issue.
Applicable law and competent court
1. Dutch law is exclusively applicable to all agreements between the parties.
2. The Dutch court in the district where D.K.K. Careers is established is exclusively competent in case of any disputes between parties, unless the law prescribes otherwise.
These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.com/nl/nl).